23.8.12

Aug 23

So here's two pieces that I've had hung in a home for a while now but only now got to documenting them so I though I'd throw them up here. What I'm excited about is the bottom painting. I've been asked to do the wall decor for a few show homes in a new development thats going up in town. It's a great opportunity to get some exposure, and it's also somewhat of a challenge because all the pieces have to match the already places decor in the home. As you can see with a lot of my work, I work with bright colours and lots of loud, bold line. This one I had to dull down quite a bit. It took me a long time, a lot of paint, and a lot of layers to get it right. I think I did. This painting is being hung and is also for sale!
Mixed Media on Canvas 22"x24"
Mixed Media on Canvas 22"x24"
Mixed Media on Canvas 48"x72"

No comments:

Post a Comment